• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Peacefully finding out what the next best step is:
If you truly want my opinion on the matter, here it is: In my opinion, I feel that you have spent a good portion of your time with us purposely trolling players and staff alike. This has, at times, gone so far as to force the person to get aggravated with you to the point of calling you out in a disrespectful manner that you then used to try and have staff reprimand them for. I have been in the call when you have blared music, played inappropriate material, and made comments that were designed to cause a hostile response. As has other staff and players. I feel like you have, on more than one occasion, run a long con on people just to see how long you could keep it up. This feels very disrespectful to me; not only to those you are trolling but vicariously to everyone on the server/discord, staff and players alike.

It is worth mentioning that you are not the first person to try this on the server and probably will not be the last. Others in the past, including staff members, have suffered a similar fate. You're not a bad guy and I don't see you as such, when you are being honest. Unfortunately, you have pranked, trolled, or mislead myself and others to the point that I feel nothing you say or do can be trusted. Honestly, I cannot even trust how sincere this thread is but I am trying to give the benefit of the doubt that you are truly trying to learn from this experience.

In conclusion; I wish you luck on whatever server you find yourself on next and hope that this experience is a learning one for you.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Peacefully finding out what the next best step is: - by Geckorian - 03-26-2019, 08:58 AM