• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Peacefully finding out what the next best step is:
(04-03-2019, 06:35 PM)Steasaur Wrote: I don’t know a single player that got a refund for the vehicles to be honest. It was something that was talked about but I don’t know that anyone got it in the end.

I appreciate you are frustrated over this but Staff aren’t ignoring you, for this issue there is just nothing we can do to help you with the vehicle pack refund, only Frost can help you with it - if in fact he is giving any refunds at all.

I clearly am being ignored as someone already made me an offer to purchase my in-game items, and asked a staff member and were told by staff that Frost specifically said my VIP & items cannot be transferred. I have tried to go about this as peacefully as possible and have been respectful to both staff members in regards to all my communications. 

As I previously stated even when I was not banned I requested to be compensated for the vehicle packages that I had purchased and did not receive anything in any way shape or form, despite their being a post by Frost specifically saying their would be compensation for people who purchased them. 

Even if I am banned; it is not acceptable what so ever to treat someone who was very dedicated towards this gaming community like this and who has supported and paid several hundred dollars towards the server. I have tried getting in contact with staff members and keep getting ignored at this point.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Peacefully finding out what the next best step is: - by Duck___Meister - 04-04-2019, 11:29 AM