The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal -xDankMeme
Server you were banned on: SMP

Minecraft name: xDankMeme

Reason for your ban: Grief, trolling, ignoring staff

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should I be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I have realized what I did was wrong what I did was for sure an annoyance to others that got the best of my anger because I griefed 6 blocks of sandstone and didn't see it as they bad of a deal although whether it is considered to griefing I should respect players as it in the rules and just not to be a bad person in general. Regarding the ignoring staff claim against me I should've just left as soon as mel told me to stop as soon as broke around 6 sandstone and should've just ignored everything after that because I was intentionally trying to be bad onto others because I felt like I did no wrong in my brain although whether what I think was wrong it is ultimately the owner of the town or the townspeople to tell me to stop replacing and place blocks on their builds or etc. 

Why do I want to come back: (Not to seem entitled but) I want to come back because I spent 2.85d on the server and have made multiple relationships with people like BasementBat, Daneolog, and TheyCallMeEmo and it would truly be ashame to realize that what I did was in vain and could've been prevented by me not letting my anger get the best of me. My first reaction to getting banned was just sadness because what is the point of spending so much time on something if it wasn't important? I also want to come back to fill out hollowing the mountain I have started and just contributing to the overall good of the server's community because it's rare to find a survival server this big that has some many great things like respecting grief rules even without area being claimed and just being respectful and although cursing is allowed it's not used to insult people like I did to GoldenGuy in reality I should've just gone away.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal -xDankMeme - by xDankMeme - 04-26-2019, 05:44 AM
RE: Ban Appeal -xDankMeme - by melaniebeedot - 04-27-2019, 01:42 AM
RE: Ban Appeal -xDankMeme - by xDankMeme - 04-27-2019, 07:52 AM
RE: Ban Appeal -xDankMeme - by melaniebeedot - 04-28-2019, 02:16 AM