Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal -xDankMeme
Server you were banned on: SMP

Minecraft name: xDankMeme

Reason for your ban: Grief, trolling, ignoring staff

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should I be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I have realized what I did was wrong what I did was for sure an annoyance to others that got the best of my anger because I griefed 6 blocks of sandstone and didn't see it as they bad of a deal although whether it is considered to griefing I should respect players as it in the rules and just not to be a bad person in general. Regarding the ignoring staff claim against me I should've just left as soon as mel told me to stop as soon as broke around 6 sandstone and should've just ignored everything after that because I was intentionally trying to be bad onto others because I felt like I did no wrong in my brain although whether what I think was wrong it is ultimately the owner of the town or the townspeople to tell me to stop replacing and place blocks on their builds or etc. 

Why do I want to come back: (Not to seem entitled but) I want to come back because I spent 2.85d on the server and have made multiple relationships with people like BasementBat, Daneolog, and TheyCallMeEmo and it would truly be ashame to realize that what I did was in vain and could've been prevented by me not letting my anger get the best of me. My first reaction to getting banned was just sadness because what is the point of spending so much time on something if it wasn't important? I also want to come back to fill out hollowing the mountain I have started and just contributing to the overall good of the server's community because it's rare to find a survival server this big that has some many great things like respecting grief rules even without area being claimed and just being respectful and although cursing is allowed it's not used to insult people like I did to GoldenGuy in reality I should've just gone away.

Answer the following questions in complete sentences, then we will consider unbanning you.

1. Is it allowed to break blocks placed by another player without their permission?

2. If a build is not protected by a claim, is it allowed to be griefed?

3. If a player asks you to leave their area, what should you do?

4. If a staff member asks you to leave a player's area, what should you do?

5. How does trolling affect our minecraft community, and what have you learned from this experience?

1. No, I nor others are not allowed to break blocks placed from another player with out their permission as that is grief and is against the server rules and without rules to protect from grief then this would be a factions server.

2. If a build is protected from a claim it is not allowed for it to be griefed nor can it be griefed unless you do /trust or /cpublic as claimed builds are automatically protected from grief.

3. If a player asks you to leave the area you should just leave to protect people's space and to not ignore them so you can respect all players, not even if they have authority.

4. If a staff asks you to leave what you should do is leave as they have all authority as written in the rules.

5. Trolling helps bring overall toxicity to server and with that comes griefing, disrespect, and unobedience to the rules and guidlines outlined by the staff. What I have learned from this is that HomeTown has rules that are enforced strictly to remove toxicity and negativity from their server, which makes HomeTown one of the best servers out their with their strong sense of community and less negativity and toxicity. I learned thst overall I shouldn't let my anger get the best of me and not annoy others to be a troll whether or not I thought it was justified at time.
(When I said the I'm just a troll comment I didn't mean that to be in a negative connotation what I was trying to say is sometimes I'm just a bad person as I think we can all let the anger get the best of us.)

Next time you’re experiencing anger that you feel you cannot control, it may be best just to log off for a while and cool down. Please be more mindful of your actions in the future. This has been your second ban. If you are ever banned again, you will not be allowed back. Three strikes and you’re out.

You’re unbanned.