• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
So, as you have pointed out, this is your second ban for the same offense. After your first ban your attitude did seem to have changed a little, but this was only a temporary shift and you very quickly moved back to you consistently pushing the rules.

The Imgur link below is just a few examples of you actively trying to push rules and give staff a hard time/troll staff, as well as you telling another player it was your goal to be Hometown's number 1 rule breaker. (these are not all the logs I have, just a few that I felt very accurately show the attitude you very often show on the server.

https://imgur.com/a/oBslSBk

You seem to very often forget that while staff voluntarily accept their staff ranks, they do so because they enjoy the server and want to help keep it a fun environment. Actively trying to troll or mess with staff, takes away from their chances to actually play and enjoy the game, and from time that could be spent actually helping players that need help.

As it stands, I'm not willing to accept this appeal at this time, you will be allowed to appeal again in no less than 30 days time, making another appeal before the 30 days have passed will result in that timer being reset and will be looked at in the decision making process.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by ExtraHope - 05-23-2019, 08:00 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by thatguy3339 - 05-23-2019, 11:01 PM