The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
iiiMonkey's Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: iiiMonkey

Reason for your ban: x-ray

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: I was curious about x-ray and how it worked, so I installed it to just try it out (with 0 intentions to cheat). After a while, I entered a ravine, and saw an astonishing amount of diamonds, so I thought to myself "mining a couple won't hurt." So my friend and I mined a lot of diamonds. I'm very sorry about this, and I promise I will never x-ray again. I just downloaded the x-ray texture pack today, so I was dumb to think it was okay to use and. I'll burn all the diamonds I mined in lava too. I didn't sell any either, and I won't use that texture pack on this server anymore. It's just very tempting.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I have a lot of time invested into this server, and I don't want to loose it. Also, I've built many things near my house, and I have a lot of good stuff in my chests. I've looked through many other survival servers, but this one has been the most fun, unlike any others. Even though it's a small server, it's still my favorite out of all I've played on.

Messages In This Thread
iiiMonkey's Ban Appeal - by iiMonkey - 12-09-2019, 07:40 AM
RE: iiiMonkey's Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 12-09-2019, 07:53 AM
RE: iiiMonkey's Ban Appeal - by iiMonkey - 12-09-2019, 07:55 AM
RE: iiiMonkey's Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 12-09-2019, 08:18 AM
RE: iiiMonkey's Ban Appeal - by iiMonkey - 12-09-2019, 08:49 AM
RE: iiiMonkey's Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 12-09-2019, 10:38 AM
RE: iiiMonkey's Ban Appeal - by iiMonkey - 12-09-2019, 10:54 PM
RE: iiiMonkey's Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 12-10-2019, 08:40 AM