• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
iiiMonkey's Ban Appeal
(12-09-2019, 08:18 AM)melaniebeedot Wrote: Hmm. Interesting. That’s not what you told your friend just before I banned you, but ok.

As it stands, for the rules you broke here on Hometown, x-raying is a serious offense with a zero-tolerance policy. Here’s how this is going to go. You will remain banned for no less than 30 days. Upon your return, you will hand over all diamonds, diamond materials (tools, weapons, armor, etc.), and anything else you may have x-rayed for, to myself or another staff member. And, your balance will be reset to $0.

In the mean time, I would recommend reviewing our rulebook,

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13

because if you are banned again, I can’t imagine you’ll be given another chance.

Thank you, I appreciate it but my gear has nothing to due with the diamonds I x-rayed. I don't even have any. Check my inventory and chests. The money I have is from previous jobs and selling valuables before I x-rayed, not from selling x-rayed materials. Same with my tools and armor. The diamonds I x-rayed were not used in any way shape or form for my advantage. I don't even have any. I didn't sell them either. I'm telling the truth. There is no reason to take my diamond tools. Everything else I have is from hours of mining, which has nothing to due with x-ray, cheats, or hacks. Also, my friend shouldn't be banned. He doesn't have x-ray installed, and has never used it before. I'm asking you to not reset his balance because him and I worked hard to get him that much money, which he has been saving for over a month. He also did not sell any diamonds that were x-rayed.

Messages In This Thread
iiiMonkey's Ban Appeal - by iiMonkey - 12-09-2019, 07:40 AM
RE: iiiMonkey's Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 12-09-2019, 07:53 AM
RE: iiiMonkey's Ban Appeal - by iiMonkey - 12-09-2019, 07:55 AM
RE: iiiMonkey's Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 12-09-2019, 08:18 AM
RE: iiiMonkey's Ban Appeal - by iiMonkey - 12-09-2019, 08:49 AM
RE: iiiMonkey's Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 12-09-2019, 10:38 AM
RE: iiiMonkey's Ban Appeal - by iiMonkey - 12-09-2019, 10:54 PM
RE: iiiMonkey's Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 12-10-2019, 08:40 AM