The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xray Ban Appeal
The server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown SMP

Minecraft name: ThatXboxLiveKid (alt) /NameSakeJake (original account)

Reason for your ban: X-ray/Ban Evasion 

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: 
It has been almost a year since I was originally banned and about 3 months since I was banned a second time for ban evasion. I want to come back to the server and I've been missing out on playing with all of my friends on the server, and I hope that this can all just end. Since I've made all of my failed appeals I've had lots of time to think about how dumb hacking is and how unfair it is to other people. I've recently been playing a lot of other games and other servers have realized how much of a problem hackers are, and just how un-fun it can make games to play. 

Why do you want to come back: 
I've been playing with my friends a lot recently we've gotten close to running out of things to play when one of them suggested going back to the server. I wish that I could join them but sadly I can't since I'm still banned. I want to be able to go back to the server so I can just be able to enjoy myself again and be able to play something other than Roblox with my friends. I've had the most fun I've ever had in Minecraft playing on this server and I really hope that my fourth and probably last chance will be the charm. I know my chances are pretty low but I think that this is worth a shot.

Messages In This Thread
Xray Ban Appeal - by NameSakeJake - 03-22-2021, 12:55 AM
RE: Xray Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 03-23-2021, 06:28 AM
RE: Xray Ban Appeal - by NameSakeJake - 03-26-2021, 11:20 AM
RE: Xray Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 03-27-2021, 07:48 AM