The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal - Xray
Heart 
The server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown SMP

Minecraft name: IceDogLucas

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: Trekkie

Why should you be unbanned: I really would like to be unbanned from this server because I absolutely love this server, and this is the only server I only really enjoy playing on. I know that I made a big mistake when I logged on with this and promise I will never want to hear the word X-Ray again, for this will not be used. I understand how unfair it is for me to easily get this so quickly were others spend up to hours mining to get it. During my time away from the server I realized how much of a problem hackers are and that I was being very stupid, immature, and straight up dumb when I logged on with this. I don't know what I was doing and why I did not see there would be a consequence. I would do anything in the world for this server and to make it a better place,I honestly am very, very sorry. I hope you understand.

Why do you want to come back:  As I said earlier, I love this server and it's the only server I find fun these days. I feel that I have made many friends on this server and would wish to continue making friends and bonding with my good friends. ThisThis is the only server that makes me feel at home since everyone is so friendly, and if I were banned from this server I would probably never play minecraft again, and I feel as if I would lose lots of friendships even with my closest friends. I really want to join the server because this is stressing me out a lot and I would love to just get it off my shoulders and enjoy myself. If I lose this server I would probably cry so please, I hope you really understand and I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - Xray - by IceDogLucas - 03-28-2021, 08:48 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - Xray - by Trekkie - 03-29-2021, 03:24 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - Xray - by IceDogLucas - 03-29-2021, 03:46 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - Xray - by IceDogLucas - 03-30-2021, 09:41 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - Xray - by Trekkie - 03-31-2021, 06:47 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - Xray - by IceDogLucas - 03-31-2021, 09:56 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - Xray - by Trekkie - 04-01-2021, 07:31 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - Xray - by IceDogLucas - 04-01-2021, 07:50 AM