The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): the hometown server??

Minecraft name: .PivotalFlame539

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Greiefing. Ban evasion

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I'm sorry for what I did, I really am. I should have done better and followed the rules. I was messing around with warps and tried /warp diamond not knowing about it because I am new. I'm not going to say I should be unbanned because It's not up to me. But if I do get unbanned this will never happen again Sad. I borrowed my friend's mc acc to play again because I thought I could do good for a while, then reveal myself and show everyone how I've changed. But that didn't happen. I didn't know I could ban appeal because after I got banned I felt too guilty to try to go back to the server. I'm sorry for wrecking the stuff. I returned everything. But most of all. Even if I don't get unbanned, please tell DiamondBlockBen That I regret what I did because I feel I betrayed him. 
EDIT: I looked through some other ban appeals and learned my lesson from other responses. Just because something isn't claimed doesn't mean It's free for the taking. And UberDeathBunny, if you are the one who responds, please don't put that "I banned you for breaking the rules and you don't belong here" stuff. It's hurtful. Just accept or deny my appeal. pls? Also, I have researched you from prior ban appeals to prove that I really want to be unbanned and have discovered that you usually give questions that must be answered in 5-8 sentences. I will inform you That I am ready to answer those questions. (From the bans I have studied) You seem to deal with x-rays a lot which seems hard. Also, even if I don't get unbanned, please talk to the other staff about /warp diamond. It seems to sometimes cause problems like with me. Maybe consider moving it to a private warp for only certain people? It is too tempting.

Why do you want to come back: Hometown server is the best and only server I've ever been to. When I play there, I feel like I'm finnaly somewhere where people notice me. Everyone there is so friendly and nice. I already miss everyone there.

Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal - by .PivotalFlame539 - 06-04-2023, 07:56 PM
RE: Ban appeal - by DiamondBlockBen - 06-05-2023, 08:54 PM
RE: Ban appeal - by PivotalFlame539 - 06-05-2023, 10:35 PM
RE: Ban appeal - by DiamondBlockBen - 06-05-2023, 11:33 PM
RE: Ban appeal - by PivotalFlame539 - 06-06-2023, 12:23 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by DiamondBlockBen - 06-06-2023, 02:24 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 06-08-2023, 01:56 PM