• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
I will be handling your ban appeal since I issued the first ban on your original account.

Your original offense was theft from /warp diamond. When confronted about taking things that don't belong to you, you stated that you banned yourself and logged off. That is not how it works. Had you stayed online, talked to me, and convinced me that you understand that you're not allowed to take things from other people's builds, I would have issued a warning and you could have continued playing. Instead, you decided to change accounts hoping that staff wouldn't notice. We did notice. We were well aware that it was you and we were watching you closely.

Nevertheless, this ban appeal only pertains to the initial ban on the account .PivotalFlame539 for theft from /warp diamond. Keep in mind that even if .PivotalFlame539 is unbanned, you will need to create another ban appeal to UberDeathBunny  (including the IP ban) for your other offenses before you can log on.

You stated in your appeal that /warp diamond is too tempting and should be made private. There are many public warps and bases where players like to display their treasures and, as you are now aware, players do not have to claim their builds in order for them to be protected by the grief and theft rules of HomeTown. If the temptation exists at /warp diamond, you would have eventually found something on the server that tempted you to take it.

I would like for you to respond to this post to convince me of a few things.

1. I need to know that you understand what grief and theft are when it comes to unclaimed builds on the server.
2. Why is it wrong?
3. How does it affect other players on the server?
4. If allowed back, do you promise not to grief/steal from any other builds?
5. When confronted by staff, rather than log off and change accounts in an attempt to hide your identity, what would be a better course of action?

When confronted, you placed the 8 shulker shells and 64 diamond blocks back into the white shulker that you took them from. You did not replace the 12 slot tokens (gold nuggets) that you removed. They are still in your inventory. Should you be unbanned, you will need to turn them over to a staff member promptly on returning.

Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal - by .PivotalFlame539 - 06-04-2023, 07:56 PM
RE: Ban appeal - by DiamondBlockBen - 06-05-2023, 08:54 PM
RE: Ban appeal - by PivotalFlame539 - 06-05-2023, 10:35 PM
RE: Ban appeal - by DiamondBlockBen - 06-05-2023, 11:33 PM
RE: Ban appeal - by PivotalFlame539 - 06-06-2023, 12:23 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by DiamondBlockBen - 06-06-2023, 02:24 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 06-08-2023, 01:56 PM