The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal #2 (Actually done well) :/
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP): Smp.HomeTown.com

[b]Minecraft name: Megalovxnia

[b]Reason for your ban: I have been caught using an X-ray mod to find valuables. Vilneas recently talked to me, and told me to look at rule eleven. I now discovered that X-raying is bannable. I should have known, either way, because obviously, it's cheating to get ores with X-ray. I don't know what was in my head to install the mod and use it in this server. Like I said in the denied appeal, I'm very sorry for using it.

[b]Who banned you:[/b] Vilneas banned me.

[b]Why should you be unbanned: I've recently been notified by Zekui about this server, and I though it would be cool to play with him. The people on that server are very trustful and respectful, always. I feel as if I am a huge mistake to the server, and I will feel forever guilty. (I recently bought VIP 1 for my account, and I've been liking it a lot. If Vilneas does not unban me, that is okay, and he has a very, very good reason to not do so.)

[b]Why do you want to come back: Like I have said up above, I think the people in this server are very respectful and trustworthy. I can-and will (If not done) destroy the ores I have mined with X-ray. I'm very sorry for my unintelligent actions.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal #2 (Actually done well) :/ - by Imadissapointmentlol - 04-24-2016, 12:31 PM