• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal #2 (Actually done well) :/
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP): Smp.HomeTown.com

[b]Minecraft name: Megalovxnia

[b]Reason for your ban: I have been caught using an X-ray mod to find valuables. Vilneas recently talked to me, and told me to look at rule eleven. I now discovered that X-raying is bannable. I should have known, either way, because obviously, it's cheating to get ores with X-ray. I don't know what was in my head to install the mod and use it in this server. Like I said in the denied appeal, I'm very sorry for using it.

[b]Who banned you:[/b] Vilneas banned me.

[b]Why should you be unbanned: I've recently been notified by Zekui about this server, and I though it would be cool to play with him. The people on that server are very trustful and respectful, always. I feel as if I am a huge mistake to the server, and I will feel forever guilty. (I recently bought VIP 1 for my account, and I've been liking it a lot. If Vilneas does not unban me, that is okay, and he has a very, very good reason to not do so.)

[b]Why do you want to come back: Like I have said up above, I think the people in this server are very respectful and trustworthy. I can-and will (If not done) destroy the ores I have mined with X-ray. I'm very sorry for my unintelligent actions.

again your appeal is not at the quality that we look for in an xray ban appeal. maybe you should have read through the rules more throughly and this would not have happened.

appeal denied.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

I'm not too sure on how to set up an X-ray type ban appeal. I'm just going with the main setup for a ban appeal. I understand, though.

Vilneas, if you could, could you show me a type of setup for a X-ray ban appeal?

I can restart all over again, with everything gone. I just want to be able to play on this server, again. :-(