• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal Needed
(05-14-2016, 03:41 PM)Saiyaka Wrote: It isn't they who didn't understand, it was you. Sharing private information on the server is highly disrespectful and isn't tolerated on this server. Your appeal doesn't even admit to any wrongdoing, you're just trying to further prove your non-existent innocence. That won't fly here.

No, To be truthful. I just think this is a big waste of money, Since I get banned from the only server, I was literally going to play on, For something so stupid in my mind. I honestly Think it is pathetic that someone would buy this and go on your server, just to get banned for getting upset at her friend, just to banned over two little dweebs. So Yeah. Literally just wasted my money on something that shouldnt be wasted on; Because you banned me from the server. And to be honest I dont think that this is a game that should be played when it makes it harder for friends to have more fights. 
And I honestly think that you guys dont know what friendship really is. Because I've known "Feladina" or 9 year and it just seems like You guys are in the wrong. To me and my mom .

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal Needed - by DemonicDemon - 05-12-2016, 07:52 AM
RE: Ban Appeal Needed - by Saiyaka - 05-14-2016, 03:41 PM
RE: Ban Appeal Needed - by DemonicDemon - 05-14-2016, 11:52 PM
RE: Ban Appeal Needed - by Arrei - 05-16-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: Ban Appeal Needed - by Saiyaka - 05-16-2016, 10:52 AM