Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal Needed
Server you were banned on (SMP): (hometown) smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: CharieBrazeal

Reason for your ban: disrespect

Who banned you: Saiyaka

Why should you be unbanned: I think that there were two people who didn't understand me well enough. and thought i was being disrespectful; when in my mind i wasn't, I thought They were the ones being disrespectful. Ive had this happen to me alot of times and its one of the reasons I dont like playing minecraft.

Why do you want to come back: My friend in real life is playing on this server; And shes is always sick in real, So I can't go over there alot to be able to be with her; and she somehow seems to be more aggressive towards me on minecraft though. But Still  I have memories with her. and its upsetting to not get to be her friend. Because of something so stupid. 

It isn't they who didn't understand, it was you. Sharing private information on the server is highly disrespectful and isn't tolerated on this server. Your appeal doesn't even admit to any wrongdoing, you're just trying to further prove your non-existent innocence. That won't fly here.
[Image: tumblr_nfz4m14xkj1toipevo1_400.gif]

(05-14-2016, 03:41 PM)Saiyaka Wrote: It isn't they who didn't understand, it was you. Sharing private information on the server is highly disrespectful and isn't tolerated on this server. Your appeal doesn't even admit to any wrongdoing, you're just trying to further prove your non-existent innocence. That won't fly here.

No, To be truthful. I just think this is a big waste of money, Since I get banned from the only server, I was literally going to play on, For something so stupid in my mind. I honestly Think it is pathetic that someone would buy this and go on your server, just to get banned for getting upset at her friend, just to banned over two little dweebs. So Yeah. Literally just wasted my money on something that shouldnt be wasted on; Because you banned me from the server. And to be honest I dont think that this is a game that should be played when it makes it harder for friends to have more fights. 
And I honestly think that you guys dont know what friendship really is. Because I've known "Feladina" or 9 year and it just seems like You guys are in the wrong. To me and my mom .

Okay, I think we're done. There are issues with your mindset far more deep-seated than we are willing to delve into here. Your attitude, your entire way of thinking, shows a complete lack of self-awareness and more than a little bit of sociopathy. Stop blaming others for your own shortcomings and mistakes and perhaps you'll stop getting banned by people you think are being "disrespectful" to you. Appeal denied.

If you are capable of stepping away, analyzing what you did wrong, and understanding why it was wrong, you are welcome to try again. But if you intend to come back and continue mouthing off about how you're not at fault and it is apparently such an injustice for you to even be here trying to convince us to let you on our server again, save yourself the effort and don't waste the time of everybody involved here.

Your "friend" specifically stated that she did not like what you said and that she doesn't consider it to be a friendly thing at all. Your ban has nothing to do with "two dweebs" but rather me witnessing the event, as well as Feladina expressing that she did not want this to happen. This has nothing to do with friendship, and if you can't see for yourself that what you did was wrong, that's not our problem, it's yours. You didn't follow the rules, and so you got banned. It's that simple.
[Image: tumblr_nfz4m14xkj1toipevo1_400.gif]