The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): HomeTown

Minecraft name: Redd-Sketches

Reason for your ban: Greifing/TeamGreifing

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: please Grimm. I dont mean to stress this but i really enjoy this server. im really sorry for greifing i didnt realise what i was doing. I promise that i wont do it again. I am begging you. This is my most favourite server. I set up a whole account just to post an appeal. just because i love this server, i went to that effort. which, isnt all that much. but please Grimm. You said find a new server. But this IS the server. Its the greatest Vanilla ever. Please. Forgive me

Why do you want to come back: Grimm i know what you said. but please. i just really want to play with my friends. I promise i will never do it again. i was just messing around with my friend and i forgot about the consequences. just please. If you can. please show any sympathy for me. I dont want to be banned from this awesome server. i will never disrespect you again. with my Sincerest Hopes. I am begging you Grimm. Or Star, if you're reading this then please could you accept this. You're the one of the nicest staff. Please.

-Redd

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Redd-Sketches - 06-13-2016, 02:35 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Redd-Sketches - 06-13-2016, 01:02 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 06-13-2016, 06:59 PM