Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): HomeTown

Minecraft name: Redd-Sketches

Reason for your ban: Greifing/TeamGreifing

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: please Grimm. I dont mean to stress this but i really enjoy this server. im really sorry for greifing i didnt realise what i was doing. I promise that i wont do it again. I am begging you. This is my most favourite server. I set up a whole account just to post an appeal. just because i love this server, i went to that effort. which, isnt all that much. but please Grimm. You said find a new server. But this IS the server. Its the greatest Vanilla ever. Please. Forgive me

Why do you want to come back: Grimm i know what you said. but please. i just really want to play with my friends. I promise i will never do it again. i was just messing around with my friend and i forgot about the consequences. just please. If you can. please show any sympathy for me. I dont want to be banned from this awesome server. i will never disrespect you again. with my Sincerest Hopes. I am begging you Grimm. Or Star, if you're reading this then please could you accept this. You're the one of the nicest staff. Please.

-Redd

Oh by the way. I looked at the rules. And I'm just asking but it said you only get permanent ban for repeat offence but I only took torches and rode the tracks. Just wanted to see what was going on. And sorry for taking you're time

For starters: if this is your favorite server, then would you and Aether both go out of your way to grief it at the same time? Do you think our rules are a joke or did you just "skip" the test like most people do?

Secondly, because you and Aether griefed the same places at the same time, all the damages you both incurred will be used against you; anything he broke, you broke and vice versa. Total damages are ~380 blocks. Not only that, but the act of team-griefing is punished worse than regular griefing as it is seen as more malicious.

Finally, you didn't "just take torches", I have evidence of you breaking into a build owned by [Mod] Rowebot by breaking his fences. http://postimg.org/gallery/24nws4gt4/f3543d54/

In other words, you've been permanently banned for griefing, team-griefing, theft, and trespassing on multiple builds; find a new server.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook