• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best memory on HT
I have quite a few, but no outright "best".

In any order
- The first HT Anniversary, while it's remembered for the crap that went down after the event, it was a nice fun event and a first for me on the server.

- Helping to run the (i believe was the first) xmas/winter event and helping with the anniversary's.

- Building / Setting up minigames. While it seems like super boring, i enjoyed it, thinking of games and new plugins, making the maps. The huge arena was fun to build, can't remember all who helped, but i remember shisuan helped with the ground and i think the circle, vil made the awesome roof. The good vs evil minigame map is also awesome, made by DK, and the map before that one that i sadly can't remember the name, but it was castle v castle.

- Building my first battleship in the main world.

- First time joining HT. The tutorial was a pain, but after i took the time to read through it, things were easy. Could have gone either way though, i'm generally quick lazy and skip through things, so could have quit, but it pissed me off enough that i took the time to read and pass it. So i'm pleased that i did.

- Starting my business empire. It took a very long time to reach #1 on baltop, 2 years give or take. I started out with a shop at my first and only town /warp springs and made a fair amount of money. Beating hubas 30-40 something grand took a lot to beat and also players such as, Jimgreen? iamameathead, uri, kingwhitesmoke, davethebrave, ender_wolf/fox deadcore, keko, alphapeach, braccus (epic builder) and someone (name i forgot) we had battles over saddles way back when.

- Buying VIP3 within the first week of playing. The server impressed me that much and i enjoyed playing, well worth the money and all the money i have spent since on others VIP.

- First beacon. Back then, beacons were very high priced around $100-$150 and considering i was not very rich at the time, i remember how i got it and the beacons after i got the first one. I believe Mr_Bilk owned the wither area, he allowed me to farm there, it was just a huge simple platform that spawned wither skeletons now and then with slabs everywhere, but it worked, just took time.

- Getting promoted to guardian for the first time. Back when DeaDCore was active, it meant a lot to me that i was trusted enough to help out.

- Finding the elytra with wiseman, and mining a tons of diamonds/ores with him. (Boring mostly, but always rewarding)

That's mostly all that i remember from the top of my head, i'm sure there is tons more. But generally any time i built with/chat/played with Sir_Puffalumps, Wiseman, Shisuan, Deadcore, Vilneas, David_alan_rowe, learned a crap ton from them. HT community as a whole has always been welcoming and friendly.
IGN: Genocore

Messages In This Thread
Best memory on HT - by Gingapower2k - 06-29-2016, 12:36 PM
RE: Best memory on HT - by ZoBot_ - 06-29-2016, 01:36 PM
RE: Best memory on HT - by TheNamesGames - 06-29-2016, 02:55 PM
RE: Best memory on HT - by Grimm_Wolfe - 06-29-2016, 08:38 PM
RE: Best memory on HT - by Beo - 06-29-2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Best memory on HT - by Thorsassin - 06-29-2016, 09:00 PM
RE: Best memory on HT - by Donkey - 06-29-2016, 09:50 PM
RE: Best memory on HT - by Maddie_Amity - 06-30-2016, 03:37 AM