• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: What should be the main attraction?
Wool farm
Free factory (brewer/smelter)
free gold farm (portal)
market place (free for all, no cost)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should I build next?
As you see, minecraft is a time consuming game, it needs afks and players to load chunks. What I did with my iron farm is trying to squeeze lots of farms together to increase efficiency, and my iron farm attracts players to afk for me while they get free iron. unfortunately, i could not get any mob farm built around the iron farm because I am afraid of villagers despawning. I wanted to build another "hub" with a main attraction that benefits the community while putting perhaps a free wool farm and stuffs nearby. What do you guys think?

Prefer woolfarm

Why? Because sheep
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh. We can use that sheep thing at the top of your guardian farm and make it into a wool farm!

Nether, I was actually thinking on having about 150 sheep per color with a farm spanning 8x8 chunks

(07-02-2016, 02:04 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: Ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh. We can use that sheep thing at the top of your guardian farm and make it into a wool farm!

Dis man iz a frickin' genius
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(07-02-2016, 03:05 AM)Rasse82 Wrote:
(07-02-2016, 02:04 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: Ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh. We can use that sheep thing at the top of your guardian farm and make it into a wool farm!

Dis man iz a frickin' genius

Mhm

IM making it a warp and ill post it here

I could build some free brewer arrays for free, 3 minutes per dchest kinda thing. Also how would I guarantee the safety of sheep in a wool farm? how do I know who kills sheep?

pretty sure villagers never despawn none have mine have ever did and i have ALOT
Have a great day!  Angel

Guys, Warp jellywool is up, it is right beside my guardian farm, also it is for ppl with /fly only.

Is it that thing ABOVE the guardian farm or is it next to it? Cause the one you told me about was above it