• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was banned a long time ago
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: derpywonderland {now Idkpop}

Reason for your ban: I was banned for grief

Who banned you: When I tried to log in it had said DK.

Why should you be unbanned: I know you have evidence, but I do not remember anything that had happened a couple years ago and won't do this again. This is a great server and I don't want to get banned again.

Why do you want to come back: This is a nicely made server with new things that I would like to experience in the years I was gone, and it was a nice community to be with. I don't remember much of what happened, but I'll have a good time with y'all and follow the rules.  Tongue

Wow, this was a while ago, you were one of my first bans. You were banned for messing with some of the builds at the old /warp winter.

Considering it was rather minor and quite a long time ago, I'll unban you if you promise to stick to the rules.
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

(07-06-2016, 03:25 AM)DK_ Wrote: Wow, this was a while ago, you were one of my first bans. You were banned for messing with some of the builds at the old /warp winter.

Considering it was rather minor and quite a long time ago, I'll unban you if you promise to stick to the rules.

Yes, I will. Thank you.  Tongue It was a while ago, wasn't it?

1 year, 5 months and 26 days to be exact. You have been unbanned.
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]