• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leave of Absence
I know I have not been on much recently, and unfortunately that looks to continue for a bit more. At first it was mostly due to my work schedule (I am a "part time" employee who is putting in more hours than most of our management staff because we are short handed). Now it will be because I am scheduled to have a minor surgery that, while the actual cutting should take less than an hour will leave me unable to sit up for at least a week and could have me unable to sit at the computer for up to a month. I know there is currently a discussion going on about a server reset and have put in my vote on the issue. Hope to see you all soon, be it this realm or the next.

P.S. To the Unturned crew, this is gonna apply to that game too. Obby if you can save my build from an update wipe, kewl. if not, I understand.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

take care of yourself Geck and we will see you when you make it back. wishing you a speedy recovery my friend.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Good luck geck, hope the surgery goes well.
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

The best of luck to you, I hope that you will have a speedy recovery!
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

Good luck we hope you recover soon
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015

oh no geck ))): I hope you recover quickly and without pain!!
star was here
dk was too
so was vil
Grimm was here, too.

I hope everything goes fine, recover well
[Image: 4Lj0YCm.gif]

Hoping for a speedy recovery for you Geck

thanks to all for luck wishes.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

Good luck