• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post SERVSET OPTION 2 economic system.
( Now before you make an auto matic system to hate on me for bringing this up . Just know this is not favoring anything for option 1 or 2 , even though I kind of like option 2 it is not my favorite system or option in all. )

Anyway as we all know The server is going through possible SERVSET which is the SERVER RESET . As this post is made the voting is 69 votes for option 2 and 51 for option 1 . and I would suggest that  you read up on that official server post before reading this post in all.(IFYOU HAVE ANYQUESTIONS ABOUT THIS FORUM POST OR NEEDS FOR SPECIFIC INFORMATION OR DETAIL MSG ME IG OR ON THE FORUMS HERE.

OK so here is what I am suggesting and remember that this is not favoring anything but. There are fear with the reset that people will begin to start what has already happened and the current economic system that we currently dealing with . Which involves the rich getting richer by slurping off the constant prey of noobs on the HT server and honestly I have done the same with my self and the building industry which surprisingly is a smart tactic that brings in huge revenue. But all and all I am here to suggestions the idea off an HT STOCK MARKET.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

HT STOCK MARKET: The HT stock market could be run by the admins and mods much like the warp system for a price of 125$ you can open a company on the HT stock exchange at a price target of what your company or business or town is valued at which by that I mean the amount of revenue you make on average per month and the money you have in your current account and what the materials in your shop and business are valued at by the mods. There are many plugins that allow you to do this and many of them work. With a little programming you can make it so their are market caps for people to buy into particular companies per month besides the owners of the business. and that cap for buying shares could be 250$ per month and you have to hold your shares at about 2 weeks or 30 days in all. This with (BEING REGULATED CORRECTLY) could be very successful in the long term for noobs too make quick and easy money when they run out of votes for the day .

Now there could be the excuse for ...some people ... that could say this is just a ploy for the rich to get richer. and the truth is yeah its possible but in a reboot of the server where everyone has the same amount of cash they most likely only  few people would do that but actually if you played the markets out correctly there could be some major gains that even noobs could be successful.

We could do a test market for a month after the server were to do a SERVSET which its if it happens. and if people do become the richest of the rich then the idea can be scrapped and taken out all together . I would personally would be willing to build a stock exchange building for the server for free I am already working on prototype buildings . Listen with the right regulation it is possible it works as well it allows the server to keep closer track of the cash we have all and all and Be able to control the server economy better incase there are signs of a possible rich and poor collapse. I my self would be willing to run the stock exchange myself all we need is simply the right plugin that works ...there are a few botchy ones .

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

And the market would not be forced so all and all it would be your choice to what happens to it and nothing more nothing less it is up to the people to invest or destroy . SO thank you for reading and hopefully we can some time soon implement it if and when it resets.

(IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS OR NEEDS FOR SPECIFIC MSG ME ON THE FROUMS HERE OR IG thank you from: GHOSTBUSTER)