• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Access
Due to me not being on for a bit and the upcoming server reset, I am opening up the farms at /warp geckoville to public use. There is a monster tree farm (a level for each type of tree), a large crop farm (all crop types including pumpkins, melons, and sugar cane), several animals (lots of cows, many sheep of various colors, pigs, chickens, oh my), and a flower farm for harvesting ink. I only ask that anyone using these farms replace what they take. Replant trees and crops, make baby animals before you kill off adults, restock the back of the flower farm w/ bonemeal when you use it.

There is also a spider farm at /warp gspiderxp that is free to use.

If people want any of the horses at the tree farm; tame em, saddle em, and ride off w/ em.

Finally, there are lots of vacant houses in Geckoville atm. If you wish to move into one you may. I am waving rent until after the reset. I do ask that you respect the town and not change the outside of the home or lot it is on. Also PLEASE no digging under the buildings.

Vil, and Kat, if you would please check in on Geckoville from time to time to make sure no one has greifed the shit out of it, I would appreciate it.

Enjoy folks and hope to see you all again on the flip side.
Geckorian

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

I absolutely love the look of that statue of creeper pwning.

Can do

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Will do Smile
- KatNip

Jelly, I admit I stole that statue idea cuz I liked it so much. If you wanna try to build it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67VwavBma6g
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.