Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why i want to be unbanned
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: corey79865

Reason for your ban: for grief

Who banned you: luxsux

Why should you be unbanned: i would like to be unbanned because hometown is my favourite server and my intention wasnt to grief and if asked i would have gladly gave the items back i didnt really know what the items were considering they were part of the new update i know im quite late to write this but i was thinking about what i did and why i did it i am terribly sorry for what i did and would love to get unbanned

Why do you want to come back: i would like to come back because hometown was a one in a kind server and i enjoyed every moment. i also enjoyed helping lots of people out and doing jobs to help peoples minecraft experience more quicker and enjoyable.

I'll accept your appeal, you seem sincere here. I trust you'll double check our rules so this doesn't happen again. As soon as the server is open to the public again you'll be able to get online again. Welcome back to HomeTown.

(07-17-2016, 11:12 AM)Star Wrote: I'll accept your appeal, you seem sincere here. I trust you'll double check our rules so this doesn't happen again. As soon as the server is open to the public again you'll be able to get online again. Welcome back to HomeTown.

thank you so much for replying and letting back into the server.