• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have I been banned?
Hey guys,

Just tried to log into the server, and I stayed for about 5 seconds before my connection "was forcibly removed by the host." Now, when I try to relog, it just says "Disconnected." Does that mean I've been banned? I received no such notification... I don't recall doing anything ban-worthy, besides reveling in such matters as inevitability and Fate. And even that shouldn't be a problem, because I stopped when the people told me to, as well as an admin. I didn't spam chat or anything...

Just restarted Minecraft and it said "Connection refused; no further information." If I was banned, I'd like a notification telling me so! The few seconds I WAS in the server, I had 2 "new" mail that I'm pretty sure is old news I forgot to delete. What's going on???
Roger, Roger.

Don't think so. I was farming at /warp farms and I randomly got kicked off, and it said the same thing. I can't get back on.

Maybe they're tempbanning everyone so the reset can occur smoothly.
Roger, Roger.

I was just running to go find gunpowder so i can blow up my house and it happened to me too. I think it's resetting now... idk

There's no way I'd tempban all y'all, that's way too much work. The server's just down, possibly resetting.

(07-12-2016, 12:13 AM)CISsuperdroid Wrote: Maybe they're tempbanning everyone so the reset can occur smoothly.

Idk.  Maybe.  I'll ask my friend to try and join and see if that's the case.

Yeah I just tried to get on and it won't let me either. I don't care though if it means its about to reset
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

I can't seem to join either, I think it's resetting.

(07-12-2016, 12:30 AM)Hunto10 Wrote: I can't seem to join either, I think it's resetting.

YAYAYAYAY. My minecraft life is much happier now.
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

(07-12-2016, 12:32 AM)Patty Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 12:30 AM)Hunto10 Wrote: I can't seem to join either, I think it's resetting.

YAYAYAYAY. My minecraft life is much happier now.

If HT is resetting now im so happy rn Big Grin
~/warp wool (free sheep farm)
~/warp leshop (affordable items)
~/warp smelt (free smelters)