• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Congratulations
I would like to congratulate those who stuck with Option 2  Smile I'm hoping that our new server will be greater than ever and that everything will be perfect! Hometown Forever!!!

jj!!! wb! need to re make the dome XD
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024

(07-12-2016, 03:48 AM)jjdamaster Wrote: I would like to congratulate those who stuck with Option 2  Smile I'm hoping that our new server will be greater than ever and that everything will be perfect! Hometown Forever!!!

(づ´ω`)づ YAY OPTION 2!!!
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

(07-12-2016, 03:49 AM)Bigassmofo0204 Wrote: jj!!! wb! need to re make the dome XD

YAY!!! You're so lucky that im doing this for free XD

Can we possibly make it a little smaller

Currently:

[Image: VZad7hI.png]

looks like its coming along nicely
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07znovllf8k
Everything is Awesome When Your a Panda

Progress is good, I see.
- KatNip

*sigh* well guess i gotta accept whats coming, what has been done and what will be coming forever from now on. Grief, some nice protection problems, few x-rayers, bullies and other nice things. But guess this day had to come.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

;-; There goes my massive dragon build I had saved blocks up for a month to do, and had almost finished. And my max-enchant stuff. And my 3-day house build. And my items. And.. yeah. #DispleasedButOhWell
Otherwise known as Xelbot. Creator, engineer, thinker. Nice to meet you!

I'm sooo excited for the new world!!!