• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plans
Brick 
My first plan is to make my house which is going to be a floating island over a swamp biome, there also needs to be a mountain. The requirements: Roughly 35 stacks of stone, starting point is 10 blocks above sea level. Cannot be hollow(For a secret reason). 5 stacks of grass, 10 stacks of dirt. 32 sand, 2 water buckets 3 lava buckets, 3 oak saplings, 3 stacks of oak logs 10 stacks of stained white clay, 5 stacks of oak planks. That is a rough estimation of the resources needed. My second plan is a secret of what it is for because I don't want it stolen, but I will still say the resources needed. Requirements: 5 stacks of stone slabs, 15 stacks of oak logs, 25 stacks of oak planks, 1 stack of oak leaves, 25 stacks of spruce planks, 8 stacks of stone brick stairs, 1 stack of stone brick slabs. My third plan is a Spleef business, I wont say the prices yet but it will be a 1v1 tournament and the winner gets something max players of 5. Resources needed: 35 stacks of wool, 1 stack of snow 5 shovels with silk touch and efficiency 3, 1 stack of logs (anytype) 5 stacks stained white glass. 1 stack ladders, and finally 5 stack spruce. Those are my plans.