• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Jelly farms shall live!!
If the server resets, I shall continue to bring onto the server, my highly praised, super efficient, absolutely free mob grinders and other farms. If you wish to donate mob spawners, tree saplings, crops, redstone, or building blocks for the greater good, mail or message me in game and I will gladly take them. I will also need your support to raise money for warps, as I don't generate any profit from the farms. 

In addition there will be the jellyend endermen farms with $10 life time access fee, everyone have to re-buy access. 

If you wish to team with me, comment below and I'll see to it as I don't normally live with anyone. 

If you think you know farming of ALL mobs and growables by heart, or is a redstone wizard like Saiyaka and me, I could use your help.

hope to see an updated jellyskelly tbh, i got tired of the old one
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

yeah dude if you need help jelly msg me man I am there right away

I'll help out with resources if you'll need me~

Yay!  I'm pumped for these.
~/warp wool (free sheep farm)
~/warp leshop (affordable items)
~/warp smelt (free smelters)

i got ur back fo sho my jelly bro
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024

Ayy jelly good news. You may as well take the $10 from me automatically as I am definitely using JellyEnd. thanks for all your hard effort on the farms and thanks for not winging about the reset.
-Chicky

Well since it is resetting anyways I can either leave or redo. But the thought of people's mob elevator farms, manual crushers, 7x7 spawning areas and $10 charge for a very basic grinder scares me. So I am back to show them who is boss and take all the business away.

JELLY!!!! My love. Missed you tons <3<3<3<3 You know I got you =)