• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to step up or step out
As we all know the server is officially resetting for the first time in the three years of existence. and I have to say it is a chance for all of us to better our business towns and skills.

and well with the rebuild needing to occur quickly I am stepping up as a play

ANYONE NEEDING HELP MSG ME I will be there ok legit. and I hope other players will be doing the same we have to step up and become a closer community more then ever in these uncertain times we don't know what will happen next for the server and now is time to step up forget the hate for get the disagreements and work together to make us stronger then ever

I'm stepping up . IS anyone else going to or are you going to step out. we know this desition was inevitable . and IK that many people just wanted to ignore for as long as possible and keep trying to save them selves. but this was all in the back of our minds this is a better chance for everyone . even if you leave the server you will still have to restart so why not stay in a welcoming community then a server that is screwed up .

I hope people will consider and STEP UP IN THIS TIME OF NEED FOR THE SERVER.... WILL YOU STEP UP OR STEP OUT. (MSG BELOW)

i will sit down because im lazy and half way up the stairs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07znovllf8k
Everything is Awesome When Your a Panda

(07-12-2016, 05:23 AM)SwissPlaysMC Wrote: i will sit down because im lazy and half way up the stairs

w00w0w0w0w0w0
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

Well what I am basically saying is its time for the community to come together and make sure our server is a healthy and welcoming place as the rebuild begins and that we try and help one another

Brick 
(07-12-2016, 06:08 AM)GhostBuster123 Wrote: Well what I am basically saying is its time for the community to come together and make sure our server is a healthy and welcoming place as the rebuild begins and that we try and help one another

I'm definitely stepping in, I'm going to be more interactive with the server while having public stuff such as my minigame arena.

I'm just gonna keep playing like I always do. o.o
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]