• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal...?
Server you were banned on (SMP): SMP, vanilla

Minecraft name: 1000DaysOfRain

Reason for your ban: Unknown. No reason or notification, just "You are not whitelisted on this server"

Who banned you: unknown

Why should you be unbanned: I am not sure what I might have done. It's possible I might have broken something or wandered somewhere unintentionally, but I can't even log onto the server in any of its iterations to find out or ask. It just says "You are not whitelisted on this server". If I did anything in my wanderings to offend, I will happily make whatever amends necessary.

Why do you want to come back: I had a pretty good little mountain house going. Was having fun exploring and seeing all the other houses and builds around. I really would like to know what I did so as to avoid the mistake in the future.

server is whitelisted as the staff are currently working on it, you are not banned. please be patient as we work through this.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Ah, okay! Was worried I'd blundered. Glad to know that's not the case. Thanks for replying and for your hard work.

please let me back on I will not steal any ones crops again

please unban me I will not steal anymore

(07-12-2016, 09:30 AM)MasterBuster345 Wrote: please let me back on I will not steal any ones crops again

please unban me I will not steal anymore

this is not a ban appeal and you should not be commenting on posts that are not yours in this subforum. if you are banned make your own ban appeal or if you keep it up you will get forum banned.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]