• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golden Shovel
We currently have two planned ways to increase your allotted protection area. Each vote will increase your amount, and you can also purchase more space for in-game money. Working out the specific numbers is one of those last loose ends we still have left to complete.

Can spawners be rolled back if it got grieved?

So for those of us who build underground, would ground 0 be where we placed it and extend to the sky limit? Or would we need to layer them?

I'm told it's supposed to extend from 5 below the level you claim up to the sky, so if you dig down and claim from somewhere low it'll protect everything.

(07-14-2016, 01:57 AM)Arrei Wrote: The way we look at that, it's not stealing if you didn't know the ore was below you and they didn't know you were in the area. People travel far when mining, it's extremely annoying to be mining along and then run smack into an invisible barrier that you have to dig around but have no way of telling where its borders are.

It is equally annoying to go digging under you build for needed materials only to find that someone has swooped in while you were building above and looted all the much needed ore. I do see your point, and agree that running into a protected zone you did not know would be there could be frustrating. However, I feel that if I claim an area that claim should be from bedrock to sky not just the blocks my house is sitting on.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

Well, both points have their upsides and downsides. We just ultimately decided one outweighed the other.