• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golden Shovel
The way we look at that, it's not stealing if you didn't know the ore was below you and they didn't know you were in the area. People travel far when mining, it's extremely annoying to be mining along and then run smack into an invisible barrier that you have to dig around but have no way of telling where its borders are.

Going by ranks gives players a new incentive to vote
Have a great day!  Angel

True Donk, but after a certain point you stop being able to rank up by votes, having to wait for staff to manually promote you. I would think the combination mentioned between play time and ranks would be the best solution.

Or maybe even make it based off of votes rather than rank? Like maybe each time you vote you get more claim blocks? Paired with play-time preferably.

(07-14-2016, 02:16 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: True Donk, but after a certain point you stop being able to rank up by votes, having to wait for staff to manually promote you. I would think the combination mentioned between play time and ranks would be the best solution.

Or maybe even make it based off of votes rather than rank? Like maybe each time you vote you get more claim blocks? Paired with play-time
or maybe it could be a daily thing like every time you log on it gives you 100 more claim blocks or something.
Have a great day!  Angel

I take it surrounding your house with a 100 block cobble walk is still a thing we are allowed to do also?
Come visit my base and shop at:

/WARP MESA

I feel like a way to get claim blocks should be by voting. Maybe one of the links gives you a chance of receiving claim blocks instead of money, maybe a 25% chance. I've seen different places do that, and it works fairly well. It'll also get people to vote more for those who don't to begin with.
~/warp wool (free sheep farm)
~/warp leshop (affordable items)
~/warp smelt (free smelters)

(07-14-2016, 02:24 AM)Donkey Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 02:16 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: True Donk, but after a certain point you stop being able to rank up by votes, having to wait for staff to manually promote you. I would think the combination mentioned between play time and ranks would be the best solution.

Or maybe even make it based off of votes rather than rank? Like maybe each time you vote you get more claim blocks? Paired with play-time
or maybe it could be a daily thing like every time you log on it gives you 100 more claim blocks or something.

If you get blocks every time you relog, chat will be spammed with people leaving and entering the server. If play time is involved, everyone will just afk and the people who actually wanna build stuff can't get on because the server will be full. I think just your vote count should matter.
-DrBot

I concur with Laur's suggestion.
Roger, Roger.

I want to be able to protect my stuff without having to vote all the time. I supported the server with my vip1 purchase and i dont want to have to vote everytime i want something safe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07znovllf8k
Everything is Awesome When Your a Panda

Of course, voting for us who actually WORK for rank would be nice, and they can incorporate a pay-to-win policy of microtransactions for you with money. Problem solved.
Roger, Roger.