Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal from awhile ago
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: EGGS_A_CUTE_ME

Reason for your ban: Theft and ignoring staff

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: Uh well i switched computers and found this server on my old computer and remember having fun. I honestly dont remember that well what i did/what caused me to be banned. i havnt played on this server in awhile. I think i was being inappropriate in chat. I will not do that again. Since then (i think a couple months) i have matured and have recently turned 14.

Why do you want to come back: I remember it being a fun server i would look foward to going onto the server and i had lots of fun.

From- Eggs, Armyracer, Jared

Are you banned or not whitelisted? If whitelisted it's because server is resetting

(07-12-2016, 08:09 PM)Hunto10 Wrote: Are you banned or not whitelisted? If whitelisted it's because server is resetting
banned. it says banned for stealing and ignoring staff. it says appeal here
 havent been on the server in a long time

(07-12-2016, 08:11 PM)EGGS_A_CUTE_ME Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 08:09 PM)Hunto10 Wrote: Are you banned or not whitelisted? If whitelisted it's because server is resetting
banned. it says banned for stealing and ignoring staff. it says appeal here
 havent been on the server in a long time

Oh okay, Hopefully you get staff's attention.

(07-12-2016, 08:13 PM)Hunto10 Wrote:

Oh okay, Hopefully you get staff's attention.

Hon, please don't write on ban appeals, even if you're trying to help.

If any staff reads this i would like to have a personal convo on either here or (kik, instagram, or discord) to talk about details.

Egg, I banned you for theft due to the fact you stole a total of 168 items. Additionally, I was told by other staff that you had ignored them. Therefore I banned you for theft/ignoring staff. If you could please improve your appeal by saying what you know you did wrong and saying sorry for doing so.
Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/4KsNn
- KatNip

(07-13-2016, 02:29 AM)"TheOnlyKat Wrote: Egg, I banned you for theft due to the fact you stole a total of 168 items. Additionally, I was told by other staff that you had ignored them. Therefore I banned you for theft/ignoring staff. If you could please improve your appeal by saying what you know you did wrong and saying sorry for doing so.
Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/4KsNn"

Ok, I Remember taking a lot of items from a base. Im sorry. I will not do that again. I saw that i could take item and they had good stuff and got greedy. I Did do wrong by stealing peoples stuff they earned and im sorry i did that and wont do that again.

Okay, I'll unban you when the server's all set and ready to go.

(07-14-2016, 01:17 AM)Star Wrote: Okay, I'll unban you when the server's all set and ready to go.

Do you know whats up with the server rn?