• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are We There Yet?
Hey everyone reading this.

Sorry to sound like an impatient idiot, but I'm curious to know specifically how long it will be until we are allowed on the new world. Please don't take this as me trying to rush the staff and everyone involved, but at least answer. Sorry for being bad at posting things online too...
-Chicky

We don't know

Well. that helped a lot... -.-
-Chicky

The server has already been reset and the staff are already playing it, grabbing all the goodies, like elytras, without letting us in.

(07-12-2016, 08:54 PM)Rividium Wrote: The server has already been reset and the staff are already playing it, grabbing all the goodies, like elytras, without letting us in.

They are stealing everything?! My avatar matches my reaction lol.

(07-12-2016, 08:55 PM)Hunto10 Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 08:54 PM)Rividium Wrote: The server has already been reset and the staff are already playing it, grabbing all the goodies, like elytras, without letting us in.

They are stealing everything?!

That was a joke.

(07-12-2016, 08:59 PM)Rividium Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 08:55 PM)Hunto10 Wrote:

They are stealing everything?!

That was a joke.
You little... Angry    Lol jk you got me  Tongue

All this waiting gave me a headache.

Well, we stopped working to sleep... Though we'll get back to it as soon as we all can. (A lot of us have jobs.) I've already said I'll be watching this thread: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1062 for questions and that I'll be doing my best to answer them. There's no countdown to when the server reopens aside from "as fast as we can set things up". The golden time we want is 2-3 days.

I really hope it will be up today or tomorrow

Thanks Star! Tongue I wish I could play now, so hyped just thinking about it...
-Chicky