• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are We There Yet?
Most of the stuff is ready. But we can't do anything else until the host gets off their ass and moves our server data already.

So it'll probably be up just like a little bit after frost does a thing?
-DrBot

(07-14-2016, 05:58 PM)Salak Wrote: So it'll probably be up just like a little bit after frost does a thing?

Arrei means the server host, I believe.  As in, the actual people who own the physical server are not doing their jobs.  The staff-team has most of the stuff finished.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(07-14-2016, 08:22 PM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 05:58 PM)Salak Wrote: So it'll probably be up just like a little bit after frost does a thing?

Arrei means the server host, I believe.  As in, the actual people who own the physical server are not doing their jobs.  The staff-team has most of the stuff finished.

WOOP WOOP! Bring on the HYPE train... We are about to leave the station, the train was about 4 days delayed!

Nah, jks <3

Love dis place Smile

(07-14-2016, 08:48 PM)YodaBadger Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 08:22 PM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote:

WOOP WOOP! Bring on the HYPE train... We are about to leave the station, the train was about 4 days delayed!

Nah, jks <3

Love dis place Smile

sO hYPED
~/warp wool (free sheep farm)
~/warp leshop (affordable items)
~/warp smelt (free smelters)

so hopefully today?
Have a great day!  Angel

I hope
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

xD keep pressing the Refresh button every hour or so

I went on MC and it's saying can't connect to server, as if it was a restart. Is it just me? Or are we about to finish resetting?
~/warp wool (free sheep farm)
~/warp leshop (affordable items)
~/warp smelt (free smelters)

We are not about to finish. Server will still be down today as we continue to work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]