• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get to know me!
Howdy, my name is Dario, my IGN is Eventon, I've been playing Minecraft for five years. This is the first time I actually have tried to apply to a whitelist server, and I hope I'll get in. For the five years I played Minecraft I didn't really play on servers, other than the server that my friends had made. What I usually did on Minecraft was build. I've built it all you could say, and now I want to help other people build and see it all. I live in Wisconsin at the moment, but this is only till August second when I move to Italy. My dads in the military, or was. He served twenty-eight years, then another sixteen in civilian counter intelligence for U.S. Africa. I've lived in Europe my entire live; four years in Belgium, five in Heidelberg, Germany (shoutout, whoop...whoop), two in Wiesbaden, Germany, then totaling around one in Italy, and summers, and falls, in the States.

That's me I hope it was worth your time to read!

Signed:
Eventon

Hi! Welcome to the server. As you have found out, the server is resetting, so it's not usually whitelisted. They do this so the Mods and Admins can set up the server and make it run smoothly without people causing problems. We'll be sure to see you around once we all are back online!

Welcome to the forums at least, as our server is currently down for a much-needed upgrade. Though currently inaccessible, you'll be able to play on a brand-new world and visit the old world to admire what was built when we re-open. That being said, if you would like some HomeTownMC SMP original literature to read while you wait, then–please-click the linked thread in my forum-signature; you won't regret it.

As a member of the staff-team, I hope you enjoy your time with us. ^-^ Anche, no parlo tedesco, ma parlo un po' italiano.

Don't x-ray.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Welcome to HT, glad to meet you. As well as we all hope you enjoy you stay when the server opens back up!
- KatNip

Hi there!
Glad to meet you c:
Hope you enjoy our server ^-^
x LambAndWolf
[Image: syRUFYP.jpg]

Welcome to the server and forums! At atleast on the forums at the moment...
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015!