• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you want to happen in the new world?
So I have been thinking for a while and I see that there are many things that we as players could do in the new world to make it better for everyone. 
The reason why i am making this "forum game" so to say, is so that we can make a game out of coming up with ideas to make community builds and stuff that everyone can use.

Basically how this is going to work is that when making a suggestion the following list will be followed:

1. What will the build be doing to benefit the server?
2. What is the scale of the build?
3. What is going to be needed to make this build?
4. How is the build going to be made (functionality of everything, red stone, looks, layout, and such)
4. Can this build Handel multiple people?
5. What will people get out of this build?
6. How lagy do you think it is going to be?
7. Is this a practical idea or is it something for a late game purpose?
8. How many people are needed to make this build?
9. Would other people also want this to happen?

After there are a few suggestions of things that should happen we can create a separate thread to discus which builds we should work on and how these builds are going to come about.

Latter I will also post an idea that I have as well.
With all regards                               .
                   gunner_ammo          . 

I'm very keen on admin protected railways between towns and major attractions.

It could be small to start with and added to over time as and when needed.
Come visit my base and shop at:

/WARP MESA

Ive been considering making a personal railway, but I got a really cool idea, a shiping system! ill make a ship identical at multiple locations, all with warps to different areas! only thing is I need coastal towns for it
I like my idea cause it combines the convinence of warps with the fun of builds and cool stuff!
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

I will build a completely useless lair in the overworld that can be accessed by no-one ecxept me n staff and random people straying in with /rand. It will be useless to other people, will not handle others, will not require any resources bc creative and will benefit no-one on the server except myself. It will be useless to me, too, because creative mode needs no storage shit.
The world has moved on, they say...

I am doing a bunch of personal things but for the community I will be making a shopping mall since there will be a lot of people wanting to make shops It will have 25-50 shops. I my self will even add my shop in it (DonkShop will return) I am also debating if I should use my old mall warp Voidmall.
Have a great day!  Angel

I just want a new world :^) Honestly got no plans for it or any idea what some cool things to build would be. Probably just make a base that will only be useful for me and my friends... maybe a little shop to sell some random items that I have spare of. Other than that I don't know, I guess we'll see once the new world is ready to go :3
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

Maybe attract some people into a little shop of mining utensils and resources. It'll be pretty small so an one man job isn't so hard to do.

I for one plan to rebuild my multi layer tree farm building again and plan for it to be open to the public just as the last one was. The build took a fair amount of time and 1,000s of blocks but I loved the look of it and with the possibility that resource world might not be up and available for a bit, I think it would be practical to have a main world spot where players can come and gather wood of all types with ease.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

Remember /warp farms? I want to make that again. I'll work on it pretty early in the game or maybe someone else might if I don't get to it soon enough
-DrBot

I got two simple request, that the hoppers actually pull items out of chest carts reliably, and there's as little redstone lag as possible.