• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you want to happen in the new world?
I will be creating a new city, Afridium will be it's name and it will (hopefully) stretch off a mountain into the ocean
Hopefully I can also create a 50x50 plot for every plant in the game so people can have a massive public farm.
And of course I will have my corner of the map retreat with a Quartz modern house and a underground lair stretching into
a maze of catacombs with a vault at the end.
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

I love how everyone ignored the format
-DrBot

(07-14-2016, 11:38 PM)Salak Wrote: I love how everyone ignored the format
Kind of like your not adding anything productive to the thread either...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

I want to bring back VillageIdiots trades. Which begs the question - do we receive credit for all the /warps we had purchased on the old server, or do we have to start over with that, too?

(07-15-2016, 12:16 AM)Landline Wrote: I want to bring back VillageIdiots trades.  Which begs the question - do we receive credit for all the /warps we had purchased on the old server, or do we have to start over with that, too?

The economy is reset. The only thing that stays are ranks. You will have ti start over with that too.
-DrBot

(07-14-2016, 11:54 PM)vilneas Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 11:38 PM)Salak Wrote: I love how everyone ignored the format
Kind of like your not adding anything productive to the thread either...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Vil too  Tongue  

And me

(07-15-2016, 01:22 AM)Salak Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 12:16 AM)Landline Wrote: I want to bring back VillageIdiots trades.  Which begs the question - do we receive credit for all the /warps we had purchased on the old server, or do we have to start over with that, too?

The economy is reset. The only thing that stays are ranks. You will have ti start over with that too.

Just to clarify though, according to another post on the other thread by staff, you will have 30 days to repurchase warp names you owned, after that they're fair game for anyone to buy. But yeah we'll have to earn the money to buy them back :p

(07-14-2016, 02:31 AM)undormant Wrote: I'm very keen on admin protected railways between towns and major attractions.

It could be small to start with and added to over time as and when needed.

i was thinking of the same thing underwater and in the nether and for the nether have a main portal at 0,0 and the tracks radiating out from it

(07-16-2016, 01:24 AM)firegene Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 02:31 AM)undormant Wrote: I'm very keen on admin protected railways between towns and major attractions.

It could be small to start with and added to over time as and when needed.

i was thinking of the same thing underwater and in the nether and for the nether have a main portal at 0,0 and the tracks radiating out from it

This new protection system might allow someone to build a protected railway a bit more easily than the old system depending on how many blocks we can protect.
Come visit my base and shop at:

/WARP MESA