• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new here thought i'd say hello
I've been playing Minecraft now for about 2 years, mainly singleplayer. I am probably one of the oldest people on this server I will be fifty next week and have been playing video games since the late 70's. Minecraft is a very good creative outlet for me i look forward to the return of the server. My name is Elwood I have been using the online name nightcrawler766 since i first got online back in the late 90's. looking forward to working with you all for the betterment of the server community. thank you for your time in reading this.

welcome to the forums and server when we reopen, glad to have you here. you are up there in age with a few players but i dont think you take the title of oldest. anyways have fun on the server and see ya around there sometime lol.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

ayy welcome. We are friendly as much as we are as weeird, but that's alright. We'll see you when we all get back.

Finally someone older than me lol. Right with ya on playing games since the early days and sticking with the same (or nearly the same) gamer handle since the internet was born. Welcome to the zoo.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

Welcome on the server, or atleast on the forums! Hope to see you when the reset is done Big Grin
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Hello therE frIeNd1
I say hello :>

People will too, say hello :>
Welcome to the forums!...
..and server too after reset lol
I smell like dirt.

Don't chop ma treez
it hurts :'(

Hello mate , welcome to Hometown good to have you and age is just a number. Hope you have fun.
Just A random guy. 

Hello, welcome to the server!

Welcome to the HT server and forums!
- KatNip

HELLO :3 heheheee