Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My ban appeal(edited)
Server you were banned on: HomeTown

Minecraft name: firegene

Reason for your ban: Grief and trespassing

Who banned you: DK

Why should you be unbanned: Because I do not think that I am guilty of what I am accused of, but, if I am, I am profusely sorry.  I know that grief is wrong and i hated it when i got griefed. Although i didnt know that I wasnt allowed to walk on someone elses property i wont do it again. I wont do anything like that ever again if i get unbanned. Also i will fix any damage ive done.

Why do you want to come back: Because i love this server. It's the only server i play.The staff are fair and the chat is good fun. I love being able to swap materials/money with other people without having to collect it myself.

You were banned for killing 3 of my villagers at /warp rulerville (before the reset) even though the doors were locked, you decided to break in anyway. That was the grief part. As for trespassing, I guess you did kinda trespass into the villager hut. I accept your apology but it's not really up to me if you are unbanned. Have a pleasant day.

(07-15-2016, 10:42 PM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: You were banned for killing 3 of my villagers at /warp rulerville (before the reset) even though the doors were locked, you decided to break in anyway. That was the grief part. As for trespassing, I guess you did kinda trespass into the villager hut. I accept your apology but it's not really up to me if you are unbanned. Have a pleasant day.

Some1 must have hacked my account ive never heard of that warp. I didnt even have access to minecraft as i was away. When i logged off i was helping emily111 build a cruise ship. I am being honest Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Even if someone hacked your account, you are still responsible for it for we cannot tell if it was actually hacked or you are just lying.

(07-15-2016, 11:55 PM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: Even if someone hacked your account, you are still responsible for it for we cannot tell if it was actually hacked or you are just lying.

I no that but i honestly didnt grief i wouldn't kill a villager im always looking for them to trade good materials

(07-16-2016, 01:47 AM)corey79865 Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 11:55 PM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: Even if someone hacked your account, you are still responsible for it for we cannot tell if it was actually hacked or you are just lying.

hey i posted a ban appeal quite a while ago you seem like a important person on the server could you ask for someone to look at my ban appeal
Psh, I'm not important in the slightest.
I can post on this ban appeal because I was the victim. You, on the other hand, cannot. Please don't post on other people ban appeals unless you have something to do with them

As for you, firegene, stop trying to deny what you did. It happened, stop trying to deny it because that's only to get you, well, nowhere. 

I'll let DK handle it from here

(07-16-2016, 02:03 AM)corey79865 Wrote:
(07-16-2016, 01:55 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote:

hey i posted a ban appeal quite a while ago you seem like a important person on the server could you ask for someone to look at my ban appeal
I can post on this ban appeal because I was the victim. You, on the other hand, cannot. Please don't post on other people ban appeals unless you have something to do with them

As for you, firegene, I'll let DK decide what to do with you
im so terribly sorry i didnt know.
Don't post on ban appeals that have nothing to do with you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

As for you, firegene, stop trying to deny what you did. It happened, stop trying to deny it because that's only to get you, well, nowhere. 

Only DK can unban me?

(07-16-2016, 02:15 AM)firegene Wrote:

Only DK can unban me?

No but he's the one who took the time to find the evidence and probably has screenshots of it

(07-16-2016, 06:21 PM)MCpiggyGAMER Wrote: Hello, sorry for posting here. but it is related and I think firegene should be unbanned.
Yesterday (or at least I think it was) I PM firegene if he was being honest or actually did kill Nether's villagers and he replied saying that he is being honest and did not do it. I would attach screenshot but idk how to view my previous messages. And it was true that he was help Emily build a ship because I was there. Firegene has also been active on the forums recently.

Hope I helped ~ MCpiggyGAMER
sorry again if you find me posting on other people ban appeals bad.

Firegene has been banned for over 2 weeks, and please don't post on ban appeals you have nothing to do with as it will lead to a forum ban