• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Giveaway] Win FREE steam games!
Hello my HomeTown friends!

Since the server is whitelisted and you probably have nothing to do (lol),
I've decided to give away some Steam key codes, for free!

The two games I'll be giving away are:

Beast Blaster: http://store.steampowered.com/app/447880/ 
Key code: FI06K-?????-0V5KT 
AND
Supraball: http://store.steampowered.com/app/321400/
Key code: EMX54-?????-0QL5Y

So? How do I enter?!

It's simple! I've setup a Gleam.io campaign where you can complete certain tasks to get entries, such as tweet me, or follow me! It's as simple as a few clicks! 

Enter here: https://gleam.io/cBGG0/hometown-giveaway...-supraball

This giveaway ends Friday the 22nd of July 2016. If this is a success I might do more in the future!

thread moved to off topic, the announcement section is not for players to be posting in.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

this is a post for a point
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

For anyone who doesn't know, he has you doing stuff for points like subscribe to his YouTube or comment on this thread for points.
-DrBot

And sorry marti But those games don't seem very appealing.
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

(07-16-2016, 11:31 AM)Salak Wrote: For anyone who doesn't know, he has you doing stuff for points like subscribe to his YouTube or comment on this thread for points.

So what? It's not like im asking you to buy anything, you just have to do some simple things to get entries so please just don't respond if you have nothing useful to say Big Grin

(07-16-2016, 05:15 PM)MartiGamez Wrote:
(07-16-2016, 11:31 AM)Salak Wrote: For anyone who doesn't know, he has you doing stuff for points like subscribe to his YouTube or comment on this thread for points.

So what? It's not like im asking you to buy anything, you just have to do some simple things to get entries so please just don't respond if you have nothing useful to say Big Grin

Im not saying what you're doing is wrong. I'm just telling people what they will be doing to earn the points. I was also commenting for the point. You didn't need to reply in such a negative way.
-DrBot

(07-16-2016, 05:25 PM)Salak Wrote:
(07-16-2016, 05:15 PM)MartiGamez Wrote:

Im not saying what you're doing is wrong. I'm just telling people what they will be doing to earn the points. I was also commenting for the point. You didn't need to reply in such a negative way.

I responded that way because I thought you were saying it in a bad way, nevermind then

I am posting something cool...
/warp Swyndell

I'm still a little confused about this... O.o?