• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
City Biome
While the server has been down, ive been thinking about what kind of city i want to build, and i have come to the idea of a medival city,  but i dont know what biome to build it in. Any Ideas?

Extremes Hills
Come visit my base and shop at:

/WARP MESA

Forest cuz medival
-DrBot

undormant Extremes Hills

Thanks ?

sorry i mean to put thanks

(07-17-2016, 04:15 PM)iInfiniteGalaxy Wrote: undormant Extremes Hills

Thanks ?

sorry i mean to put thanks

Yeah nobody builds in extreme hills would be cool for the views etc
Come visit my base and shop at:

/WARP MESA

(07-17-2016, 04:13 PM)Salak Wrote: Forest cuz medival

thanks

Mega Taiga.
you can't take trash out of the oven
[Image: UvdzAjN.png]

i'd say extreme hills too, it is cool to see how builds are set up in the giant mountains if done right
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

Well Doc in my opinion an ideal place for me is a Plaines biome bye an ocean that might be best for a nice Ville feel with good ocean side buildings but farms out in the fields. Besides dude I am right behind you

I can see where extreme hills or taiga could make for a nice biome for a medieval city. Plains would be easier to build on. If you want historical accuracy, a vast majority of the oldest cities in Europe are built on either swamps, marshes, or the intersection of river ways along forests. Personally I would suggest looking for a Dark Wood forest near a taiga or extreme hills area. Much of you build will likely use dark oak or spruce for wood and finding a spot with these two biomes near each other (hopefully near a river) would give you access to at least 4 types of wood to work with as oak and birch are also found in dark forest biomes. If these two biomes butt up against a plains or flower forest, so much the better.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.