• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need entertainment...
So in two days, my mom, dad, cousin and I are going on a 12 hour car ride to denmark. And i would like to download some seasons of doctor who to watch on my way there, any sites i can use? Or other options for downloading the episodes?

Please help, i don't like car rides, they are sooo boring  Sad
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

Android?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Are you looking for the newer Doctor Who or older? And are you looking for Torrentish or ep by ep type of thing?

Yes android, but pc would also work

(07-18-2016, 01:24 AM)Strine424 Wrote: Are you looking for the newer Doctor Who or older?

Older series
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

For android try show box. It's a 3rd party app.

(07-18-2016, 01:25 AM)vilneas Wrote: For android try show box. It's a 3rd party app.

Showbox doesn't seem to have doctor who on it

Well rip. I don't use it for TV shows. Just movies.

Just torrent it onto your pc, Pirate bay is a confusing yet simple site. IMO
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

Play Pokemon Go instead

If you get YouTube red, you can download YouTube videos go watch without wifi. But that costs $10 a month and probably isnt worth it. What I would do is see which libraries have doctor who DVDs that you can rent, rent them and put them in your laptop's DVD player and watch then from that. It's probably a lot harder to do this than Sky's idea of just downloading a thing but I'm just throwing it out there.

24 is my favorite TV show. Please watch it for me :3. Here, I'll even explain kinda whats gonna happen in the first season without spoiling anything. There is this one guy named Jack. He's the main character. He has this daughter named Kim and a wife named Teri. Jack works for CTU, a government organization to stop terrorist threats. The entire season takes place from 12Am to 11:59pm on the presidential primary. First Jack hears about the terrorist threat on the president and he needs to protect him. Then Kim finds out shes in trouble, and then Teri finds out she was being used to help stop jack from protecting the president. The show has so many plot twists. So many. SO MANY! SO MANY! I would love to spoil it for you but I said I wouldn't. Anyone else watch this show?
-DrBot