• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DrEnderman
So I finished part of my endermen xp farm - enough so it looka nice and works. It's fast but not nearly as fast as it will be when I am completely finished. I only need about 4 chests of cobblestone to finish. If anyone has cobblestone or cobblestone slabs, I want them. I'll buy 5 stacks of cobblestone for 1 diamond because I cant pay with $ because I'm broke. I've decided to name it DrEnderman. It costs $1000 for access.
-DrBot

I might be interested in buying, but could I see it first? :3 I'm not very secure in this new economy yet, so I want to make sure I spend my money on things that are useful. Also, are endermen farms the ones that are really good for xp? xD
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

(07-21-2016, 04:43 AM)Patty Wrote: I might be interested in buying, but could I see it first? :3 I'm not very secure in this new economy yet, so I want to make sure I spend my money on things that are useful. Also, are endermen farms the ones that are really good for xp? xD

Yes and yes. I made my design quite like /warp pearl at the enderman spawning part, but the bottom part is a lot smaller. It works. I've also made the doors glass so you can see when someone is using it. I also made it glass so people can see how fast it works without me needing to show then the inside.

/Warp pearl at the enderman spawning part was a circle of about radius 16. The one I'm making will have a radius of 64, the distance an enderman can see. When it's all done, it should work about 16 times as fast as warp pearl from the old world. This farm will have a lot more spawning area than warp pearl when it's finished.

Sorry shis if I'm making your farm look bad. It wasn't. It was the best on the server and that's why I'm using it for comparison.
-DrBot

(07-21-2016, 04:43 AM)Patty Wrote: I might be interested in buying, but could I see it first? :3 I'm not very secure in this new economy yet, so I want to make sure I spend my money on things that are useful. Also, are endermen farms the ones that are really good for xp? xD

blazes are good also, maybe slightly better :3
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

(07-21-2016, 04:47 AM)Salak Wrote:

Yes and yes. I made my design quite like /warp pearl at the enderman spawning part, but the bottom part is a lot smaller. It works. I've also made the doors glass so you can see when someone is using it. I also made it glass so people can see how fast it works without me needing to show then the inside.

/Warp pearl at the enderman spawning part was a circle of about radius 16. The one I'm making will have a radius of 64, the distance an enderman can see. This farm will have a lot more spawning area than warp pearl when it's finished.
I'll have to check it out once the server is back up, but as far as you explained it seems pretty efficient. I think its safe to say I'll be buying access sometime soon :3
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

I've run into a problem. I was building the edge of the circle so I could know where the boundaries were. I stretched 64 from the middle in each 4 directions and then built the edges off each side, but only half the sides matched up with eachother. I anyone is good at copying, I need help finding out where I copied wrong. It shouldn't affect the speed much if at all, just aesthetics.
-DrBot

Cool, enderfarm! That was kinda quick... But ill be sure to visit.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

I am completely finished! Here are some screenshots of the spawning and killing parts of the farm.
https://goo.gl/RI50yn
https://goo.gl/ZLUuuy
https://goo.gl/dFDkCK
https://goo.gl/fxdS7z

Edit: Jellyend is open too now for only half the price as DrEnderman. I'm not sure, but I think they both work equally fast if there is only one person in the end. However, if someone is at Jellyend and another is at DrEnderman, DrEnderman gets all the enderman because it's spawning area is over 2000 times that of Jellyend.
-DrBot