• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shop Light thing
Question 
Ok ok I am bored but I have another question.... I have seen many shops including /WarpStore use those light detectors to show players if a chest has items or not. Is there any way someone can show me how to make these they would be a really cool addition to my shop.
Have a great day!  Angel

Use a comparator to read how full the chest is. Invert the signal that is still lit with the fewest items in the chest. Can be done very compactly.

See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOhg0brcCWk
/Rowebot

okay thanks rowe Smile
Have a great day!  Angel

Did this at my now old store, it has a downside to it. If you block certain chests like diamonds (adding dirt or stone in the slots to stop mass selling while having a few slots left for people to sell to you the lamp will always be on). So if you are going to do that you should not put a lamp or just do it anyway if your not fussed or dont let people sell to you.
IGN: Genocore

(07-21-2016, 07:23 AM)Thorsassin Wrote: Did this at my now old store, it has a downside to it. If you block certain chests like diamonds (adding dirt or stone in the slots to stop mass selling while having a few slots left for people to sell to you the lamp will always be on). So if you are going to do that you should not put a lamp or just do it anyway if your not fussed or dont let people sell to you.

Yea I only have that issue with the sell shops but other than that they work fine Smile
Have a great day!  Angel