• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest Posts Suggestion
I do not know if anyone else misses this, but it used to be my go to when visiting the forums and I'd like it back if at all possible.

Before the new forums, under "Latest Posts" there would be a time stamp telling us how long ago the last post was in minutes, hours, etc.  It would look something like this:

The Hand Writing Challenge(2.0)
Latest Post by Cookie___Monster 5 minutes ago

I used the time stamp instead of the title of the post to know what I have not seen since I was last online on the forums; (I used this method mainly because I am shit at remembering thread names and just names in general).  The time stamp becomes particularly useful when trying to 'catch up' on the threads/posts you have not seen since the last time you were online; because people have a general idea how long ago they were last online and use that as a reference to know which post is the oldest in which they have not seen yet.

Thanks for reading!
[Image: uQjg3ot.jpg]
Cookie___Monster

I agree with you cookie. However, there is a place in the portal page where you can see unread posts etc.
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015

I think frost mentioned something in staff chat about the timestamps being glitchy, so he removed them. It might have been something where all the posts in latest posts would steal the timestamp of the most recent post?
star was here
dk was too
so was vil
Grimm was here, too.

I usually click on random titles i find interesting, and if it isn't necroposting (or a ban appeal) i will reply to the most recent comment xD
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]