• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joebobvs Ban Appeal (this is for a friend)
I was banned on hometownmc
My Minecraft name is joebobvs
I was banned for "scamming"
Banned by Grey Wolf, idk it was something wolf.
I should be unbanned cause honestly I dont know why I was banned, it claimed I was scamming when I "sold" my friend the world seed,
which was just a seed renamed in an anvil. I didnt scam him, him and I are in a voice call talking and we have a good laugh about it and right
afterwords I am banned, so I dont know what harm was done. Maybe some poor guy in chat thougth he was actually gonna buy the world seed, but
I didnt scam ANYONE. I never got any money, my account balance is still at 0 and if giving my friend a seed is ban worthy well I guess I should
be banned.
I want to come back because my friends are pissed I cant play with them now and I tried having a little fun with a situation I thought was
nothing big bot resulted in me getting perma banned.

(07-22-2016, 06:45 AM)mattooyou Wrote: I didnt scam ANYONE. I never got any money, my account balance is still at 0 and if giving my friend a seed is ban worthy well I guess I should
be banned.
I want to come back because my friends are pissed I cant play with them now and I tried having a little fun with a situation I thought was nothing big but resulted in me getting perma banned.

These are your comments from a client-side chat log of mine that shows your comments.
[Image: Scam.png]

Your perma-ban is a three-fold issue.

For starters, placing fake bids on items is not allowed, as evidence by your balance of $0.

Secondly, fake auctions and the auctioning of items under false pretenses is not allowed, and we have banned players for it before.

Finally, you and your friends decided that the best way to deal with your ban was to post bogus appeals on the forums, which constitutes as spam and wastes the staff-team's time.  A staff-member also effectively forum-banned joebobvs when they purged the offending accounts, so he's not allowed to post any content here whatsoever; even through a proxy.

Long story short, you're not coming back, you're more trouble that you're worth, and members of the staff-team–myself included–are glad to see you gone.

Appeal denied.  You and your wannabe-troll friends can play elsewhere for all I care.  Locking this useless thread.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook