• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
/warp xpshop?
So I've been thinking about making a few random shops, and this was one of my ideas.  I wanted to make a shop that utilized my xp.  Most people don't  have a lot of xp, so I thought they could use mine, but for a price.  I would enchant, repair, etc items with my levels, as long as they gave me the item to enchant/repair, and whatever goes along with that.  For example, if they wanted me to repair their diamond pickaxe, I would need a few diamonds to do the job.  I would utilize /warp repair.  If they needed me to enchant an item, I would put the item in the table, then note what enchantments are available to me.  Then I'd let the customer choose.  I would supply lapiz, because I have plenty

This would just be a little shop idea, and I thought it would be useful.  Prices would vary between items, but every level i use would be $2.  The only exception would be if I was enchanting at level 30. the price would be $15 each level 30 enchant.  

This was just an idea, and more details will come along with it if most people like the idea.  Please lmk what you think...
~/warp wool (free sheep farm)
~/warp leshop (affordable items)
~/warp smelt (free smelters)

(07-22-2016, 11:14 PM)Laur Wrote: So I've been thinking about making a few random shops, and this was one of my ideas.  I wanted to make a shop that utilized my xp.  Most people don't  have a lot of xp, so I thought they could use mine, but for a price.  I would enchant, repair, etc items with my levels, as long as they gave me the item to enchant/repair, and whatever goes along with that.  For example, if they wanted me to repair their diamond pickaxe, I would need a few diamonds to do the job.  I would utilize /warp repair.  If they needed me to enchant an item, I would put the item in the table, then note what enchantments are available to me.  Then I'd let the customer choose.  I would supply lapiz, because I have plenty

This would just be a little shop idea, and I thought it would be useful.  Prices would vary between items, but every level i use would be $2.  The only exception would be if I was enchanting at level 30. the price would be $15 each level 30 enchant.  

This was just an idea, and more details will come along with it if most people like the idea.  Please lmk what you think...
I like that idea, I usually have more cash then xp, since I'm constantly falling off my island and losing my xp. Big Grin

(07-22-2016, 11:18 PM)Hunto10 Wrote: I like that idea, I usually have more cash then xp, since I'm constantly falling off my island and losing my xp. Big Grin

Thats another reason I'd be doing this <3

(07-22-2016, 11:19 PM)Laur Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 11:18 PM)Hunto10 Wrote: I like that idea, I usually have more cash then xp, since I'm constantly falling off my island and losing my xp. Big Grin

There should be Laur points you get by helping you and laur points can be traded for free enchantes.
Just a idea I thought of.

(07-22-2016, 11:24 PM)Hunto10 Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 11:19 PM)Laur Wrote:

There should be Laur points you get by helping you and laur points can be traded for free enchantes.
Just a idea I thought of.
Like reward cards? I like it  XD