• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal #2
Rainbow 
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: _OmgItzUpset_

Reason for your ban: Disrespecting to others and Killing people.

Who banned you: Arrei

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned partially because I was very immature in the way I chose to carry out my actions, and I apologize for the inconvienince I caused the staff and players in-game. I feel that I've learned a lesson for repeatedly refusing to listen to staff, and ultimately I will follow the rules more carefully in the future. I realize now that I should respect staff and players equally in-game, and in the future I will always follow the rules closely to prevent myself being banned again.

Why do you want to come back: Initially the server was extremely fun and full of welcoming people, and my friends and I were having a good time just playing plain old vanilla. I did not expect everything to get out of hand so quickly, and all I want to do is just play on a friendly server where I can build my own structures. (100 blocks away from anyone obviously.)
[Image: tokyo_ghoul_by_scent_melted-d7p7f04.jpg]

Very well. I hope you'll keep your nose clean and out of trouble in the future. You are unbanned, welcome back to HomeTown.

Thank you very much <3
[Image: tokyo_ghoul_by_scent_melted-d7p7f04.jpg]