Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Colleencorgi

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: I literally didn't do anything. My friends and I set up a base super far away from everyone else and we set up a little "town" of our own and we haven't touched anything that belongs to anyone else. I've only ever used the communal farm recently and even then I've replanted everything I've used. I've never even had any sort of communication with this "Kat" person. So, I have no idea why I was banned.

Why do you want to come back: Because I didn't do anything wrong and I want to come back and play with my friends.

Lying will not get you unbanned. I banned you because you had removed a line of jack 0 lanterns at Jelly's public farm. The jack O lanterns are not for removal, only the crops. I suggest that you re write your appeal saying what you did, why you're sorry and what you know you did wrong.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/wkTfA
- KatNip

I wasn't lying. I thought those were regular pumpkins.

I don't use the same texture pack as you do so I had no idea. Seeing them on your screen I can actually tell that they have faces. With my texture pack they don't have faces on them.

I've never used the communal farms before and no one said anything to me before. So I thought everything was fine.

I have enough material to replace them if you desire.

You know, honestly, forget it. At this point, it's not even worth it to un-ban me. I no longer plan to return to the server after the way you've treated me.

You were extremely rude towards me, Kat, by calling me a liar when this "griefing" was just a simple misunderstanding. And that fact that I didn't even get a warning before I was banned? Complete bullshit.

Your server honestly could be a lot better, and could use better, more understanding mods. No reason to call someone a liar when it was a simple mistake. And no reason to instantly ban someone without first talking to them.

Regardless I will take my leave. I will be telling my friends to leave your server as well.